Keeping in touch and staying connected when you are in any industry, whether at home or in the office, it is essential. That being said, many may have already heard about TRENDnet router. Since 1990, TRENDnet has been known for building award-winning network solutions, allowing you to stay connected with everything and everyone you value most. For those looking for a trusted company for global network hardware solutions. This is one brand you can count on and trust.
TRENDnet is all about solutions that can network and connect you with your workplace and lifestyle. They offer a wide variety of wireless internet routers that are aimed to meet different needs. Whether you need a simple router for small tasks, or you are looking for advanced routers for gaming and streaming, even a router which is feature-rich for your business, TRENDnet will have a router that would work best for your needs, that is sure to fit with your budget.
From being founded in Torrance, California, presently, TRENDnet has come a long way, becoming one of the leading brands and companies in the global networking hardware industry.
Connecting the Router:
1. The router should be disconnected from any electrical outlet. Get the 2dbi detachable antenna and connect it to the router.
2. To connect one of the TRENDnet router LAN ports to your PC’s ethernet port, get the RJ-45 cable to do so.
3. Using another RJ-45 cable, you now have to connect the wireless router LAN ports with the modem ports. Look for the label “WAN” from the jack located at the back of the modem. Connect it to the back of the router port.
4. Finally, the AC power adapter of the TRENDnet outlet must be connected to an electrical outlet.
5. At the back of the device, you will find the label “ON” and test your router of it works and to see whether the installation is successful.
Logging in to your TRENDnet Router
These steps are to be followed to log in to your TRENDnet Router:
1. Do start by connecting the router cable either to your Computer or Laptop. As an alternative, you can also make use of a wireless network.
2. Recommended: It is preferable to use a wired connection rather than a wireless when setting up your TRENDnet Router. That is to ensure that changes that will be made will surely be saved and as well as avoiding the risks of being unexpectedly logged off.
3. Now, open the browser that you which to use. In the address bar, you will now type the IP address of your TRENDnet Router. The IP address of your TRENDnet router is found at the back of your router.
4. Finally, accessing the admin panel, you will now enter the default username and password of your router.
NOTE: If you don’t have a default username and password to use. You can try one of the provided default passwords by TRENDnet.
Steps to Follow when having trouble with Logging in:
One thing that may be the reason why you can’t log in would be entering the wrong password or username, or both. Bear in mind that you need to remember and take note of your username and password. Once you change it to avoid any problems like so.
1. To those who forgot their login password, you can try resetting your TRENDnet router login. To do this, look for a small black button at the back of your router. Press and hold it for about 10 seconds, and after so, your router will be reset to its factory settings.
2. If in cases that the router page is not loading, check if the network you are connected to is stable or if you’re device is connected to an internet connection. Also, you have to check if there might be a possibility that the wrong IP address is input and set as default.
3. Sometimes you are having trouble logging in because of problems with connection speed or loading issues. If this happens, the network you may be using is connected to the wrong IP address. For this instance, you can consult and check TRENDnet’s IP address router list and try to find which is the right IP address. In case you are having trouble with doing this, you can find help by checking out TRENDnet’s tutorial on how you can find your right router’s IP address.
About the TRENDnet Extender
The TRENDnet Easy-N-Range extender has the power to greatly extend internet coverage and even penetrate through walls. It is the solution for the extended range of your existing Wi-Fi connection or wireless network.
Setting up a TRENDnet Extender
1. Simply plug-in the extender, no CD installations to be done, and required. Start scanning for the wireless router and then connect both devices.
2. The router is in a compact form, so it stays off the ground, directly plugged in to anywhere you wish to put it. You won’t have to move it around from time to time, so you are assured of no clutter.
3. With one touch of the (WPS) Wi-Fi Protected Button, you can extend and share your wireless connection easily. No complicated instructions involved, and you will be done with setting up the extender.
About the TRENDnet Router
TRENDnet wireless, or commonly, the TRENDnet Router, is the current market’s best home and office routers. Like the promise of TRENDnet to provide global networking hardware solutions, this router will surely do this job for you. This router is trusted in providing high-speed and quality internet connections inside offices or workplaces and even in homes.
The TRENDnet router will keep you connected, allowing you to stream, download, go gaming, do video chats, keep in touch, conduct business as well, and so much more. This router will provide you with the internet connection you want, with the promise of high speed that you will need to stay connected.
FAQ | Useful Video Tutorial
How to Setup TRENDnet wifi router