Comcast Business Router Login
There are different routers you can use in supporting your business; however, the Comcast router or gateway is pretty handy and easy to set up, especially if you have a proper guide on how to do it.
The router panel offers options to protect your network and any connected nodes. In this article, I’ll show you how to log into the Comcast router, the default IP for the router, how to reset it, and how you can manually reconfigure the router for internet access and important things that you need to know about the Comcast Business Router Login.
Comcast Business Router Login Instructions
Accessing the admin panel of the Comcast business router isn’t a hard thing to do. And you don’t have to be an expert at programming before you can get things done with the Comcast business router. But as simple as the process might sound, many people still find it hard to do. However, yours can be an exception if you are very good at following instructions. Below are the instructions that you can follow to have quick and easy access in the Comcast admin panel:
- Firstly, you will need to access the login page from a web browser, and it must be connected to a WIFI device. Then, you can enter http://10.1.10.1 After entering the login page,
- input cusadmin as the username
- high-speed or CantTouchThis as the password.
Then click login. However, you have to note that the username cannot be changed.
- To improve your security, you can change your password in the upper right corner.
- You can then enter CantTouchThis or high-speed as the current password and create a new password.
Note: Your choice of the password must not be lesser than eight characters, it can include letters and numbers, but symbols are not allowed. To make it more secure, you can combine upper case, lower case, and numbers.
- Input your new password.
- In conclusion, click on SAVE to save your setting.
Comcast Business Router Default IP
Your IP address is where the Internet sends you data as it is the network address for your device. And it also enables you to have access to the router setting So, the default IP for the Comcast Router is 10.1.10.1
Comcast Business Router Default username and password
After you have gain access to the login page of the Comcast Router, the details to login into the administration panel is automatically configured to Default. And the Default Username is cusadmin, while the default password is highspeed or CantTouchThis. You can follow a few simple steps to reset the password, but you can’t change the username.
Manually configuring your Comcast Business Router for Internet Access
You can only use the configuration setting below for 2.4 and 5 GHz wireless network
Under this setting, you can either disable or enable the wireless network
This is the identity of your wireless network; the wireless technology needs this to know your network. It is called SSID; the character can number up to 32. Altering your SSID will allow you to personalize your network and also distinguish it from others. The default network name for 2.4 GHz is CBCI-XXXX-2.4, while the 5 GHz is CBCI-XXXX-5. You can access this information at the bottom panel. You can change the network name by inputting your desired SSID in the field and then click Save settings.
You have a choice of selecting any security mode you like. However, you should note that your choice will determine your network password requirements. You can find below the various list of security modes you can choose from:
- Open: Very Risky
- 64 bits: 5 ASCII characters/10 Hex digits
- 128 bits: 13 ASCII characters/26 Hex digits
- WPA-PSK (TKIP): 8 – 63 ASCII characters/64 Hex digits
- WPA-PSK (AES): 8 – 63 ASCII characters/64 Hex digits
- WPA2-PSK (TKIP): 8 – 63 ASCII characters/64 Hex digits
- WPA2-PSK (AES): 8 – 63 ASCII characters/64 Hex digits
- WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES): 8 – 63 ASCII characters/64 Hex digits
- WPAWPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES): 8 – 63 ASCII characters/64 Hex digits
Your security mode will determine the requirement for your network password. Your default network can be found at the router’s bottom panel. You can change the default password by inputting your new password into the field. Then click Save Settings to save your password.
Broadcast Network Name (SSID)
If this box is checked (checked by Default), Business Gateway can be seen to other wireless devices. Once enabled, devices can automatically discover the access point. However, you can uncheck the box if you want your network to be hidden. Once your network is hidden, you will need to configure all of your wireless devices manually.
After completing the selection, you can click on Save settings to confirm all changes.
Resetting your Comcast Business Router
Resetting your Comcast business router is a very simple process. You only need to press the reset button at the back of the router for some seconds.
- Press the reset button for some seconds, 2 to 5 seconds, and release it to restart the router. You shouldn’t hold the button longer than 15 seconds if you only want a reset.
- But if you are planning on performing a factory reset, you can hold the reset button for more than 15 seconds. The default factory setting of your router will be restored.
- After resetting, allow your router to restart in 2 minutes before you do the next step.
- Search for your SSID on the WIFI device, connect to the network, and launch your web browser.
- If you can establish a connection to the Internet, then the reset is successful.
About Comcast business router
Comcast Business Router allows you to access a high-speed network and access the Internet. The business gateway offers data and IP services. When the Comcast business router is combined with a business internet, it offers gigabit speed for all organizations, whether small, medium, and Large irrespective of the industry.
As stated earlier, you don’t need professional technical training to access the Comcast Business Router Login. You only need to follow the steps that have been carefully outlined above. But peradventure you are having issues you feel you can’t handle yourself, you can contact customer support.
Internet connectivity Troubleshoot
Having trouble connecting, staying connected, or experiencing slow speeds with your Comcast Business Internet service? Try these troubleshooting recommendations to resolve your issue.